- see the products page -
Welcome to Molectra - Tyre Recycling Specialists
It is well recognised that discarded tyres are one of the great environmental disasters of our time and recent studies confirm that only 5% of tyres actually get processed and put to good use around the world.
For food producing soils with the additional benefits of sequestering bio-char for hundreds of years into the soil
We recycle 100% of the tyre
-no energy wastage
21st century technology
to save valuable rubber
(Always refer to safety warnings, when recycled rubber is blended with toxic/petroleum adhesives by other local or overseas companies)
Check the Molectra gallery for images of our Value-Added-Products
- Molectra technology is available under licence to industry and individuals committed to a sustainable solution for this long term global environmental problem. Molectra can deliver 1-t, 2-t, 3-t, 5-t and 10-t per hour Turn-Key-Plants.
- Commercially manufactures a range of rubber-based Value Added Products ( VAP ) as 100% recycled tyre rubber alternatives to products normally produced from a virgin resources.( natural or synthetic)
- To continually create awareness and develop market opportunities for this noble cause of alternative uses for recycled tyres.
- Recycles 100% of the tyre material with zero waste, no pollution, no residue, our products do not contain hazardous glues
- The technology is flexible, allowing us to custom-design a plant and output range for the individual needs of our clients
- Molectra is dedicated to a commercially viable solution for a global problem
- "Molectra Rubber" is our promise and guarantee that:
- 100% recycled tyres were used in the production process extends life cycle of valuable rubber RESOURCE
- No toxic adhesives used on our molectra rubber products
- End-of-life tyres are sourced domestically
- Molectra rubber can be recycled at the end of the product's life cycle time and time again
- 12 month's manufacturer's warranty for our turn-key plants